Originally posted by Shaun G:
The airport is about 15-20 minutes outside of town.

The airport is on the far NE corner of Portland. To get to OHSU and PSU you'll have a 5 mile drive down I205 then about a 6 mile drive on I84, a quick jump onto I5, and then a very short trip on I405 to get to an exit that will take you around were you need to be. It does sound very confusing and it probably is a little bit. You may stay there the first night or two and then you might want to find another place a little more centrally located so you don't have to jump onto all those freeways.

Heading north onto I5 or I205 during nightime rush hour is a nightmare along with heading east on 84 out of town. Basically I think what we are trying to say is you might have some issues with traffic. However, you can always ride the MAX (train) around town, but that does take quite a while to get from downtown to the airport (approx 45minutes).

A hotel in Beaverton would probably be much easier on the traveling. Try and find something on the 217 or the 26 if at all possible.

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph