Originally posted by PDXSVT:
You know the way realtors always say "location, location, location"? With my work, I'm VERY interested in car tours or camping or both, but it's still a matter of "timing, timing, timing."

And speaking of Oregon weather, how about how we get next to no rain from June to late October? We've got to be pretty safe figuring on SOMETHING during that period.

Anyone want to propose tentative dates?

And if someone in the know could post dates IN ADVANCE on which we could get in at Portland Internat'l Raceway, even if riding on some other clubs' coattails for their track days, a few of us would want to hear about it.

I will start planning a get together for all of us, tenatively in June. I agree that rain won't probably be an issue if it is held in mid June or so.

I am pretty sure Shaun and I are planning on running with the Porsche club next time they are out. We will post dates when we figure out which one we are going to be at. I should have some good ideas out by tomorrow on the G2G!

2004 Focus PZEV 2.3L - KW sport suspension, SP camber plates, Eibach front swaybar, FS intake, FS Stealth exhaust, 3.82 Final, Torsen ATB, Prothane MM insert, E1 CSVT wheels 1/4 mile - 15.201@89.4mph