Ya, I like the way you describe it. It is pretty much what I'd expect. I can tell ya that looking out the window at this snow coming down right now, I wish I had that set-up for the drive to work in the morning. My CSVT is my year round daily driver and, in this town with it's eight months of winter driving, it could only be plus,plus. I really got the fever right now because I'm entered in a couple of timed track events again this summer and I want to WIN! The events are SVTOA which means I'll be driving against more than a few Cobra's. For sure they murder me on the straights, so I need to compete in the turns. I'm sure that a Quaife,or a Torsen, and an ultra light flywheel,will definately get me through and out of the turns much faster and easier. Any of you guy's had your car on a road track yet. It is full tilt ...YA!

'99 CSVT,#79/2760,Black/Blue,H&R's,BAT struts,BAT"22mm" rear sway bar,poly bushings,K&N RU-3530,DP MAF adapter,Magnaflow 10425 Res.,Tranny cocktail,FSVT rims, Falken Ziex 512 235/45ZR17's, SS brakelines.