The Quaife is really nice to have as an added security over our [censored] differentials and the handling when cornering will be improved significantly. I never dared to go over 80km/h on Groat Rd with my open diff but now I can cruise between 100 and 120km/h with my 8yr old stock suspension, except I donā??t do that anymore since I moved out of the city ā??got to find a local road with twisties around hereā?. Once you are in a turn punch it and let the Quaife take care of the rest, pulling you into the inside of the corner by delivering the needed power to each wheel.
If you are planning a tear down in the near future Iā??d say go for it, but costs are going to be high. I paid close to $5k for clutch flywheel LSD and rebuild trans plus few other minor repairs.
I donā??t know about the flywheel adding power but I know my car is faster now; Iā??m up in my power range a lot faster as a rev way faster than before. One more thing if you are getting the fidanza and planning to get a racing clutch ask around and search because not all clutches are compatible with the fidanza. I have nothing bad to say about Centerforce DF, had it on my car for a year now and I love it ā??actually I highly recommend itā?.

95 SE MTX DH UIM, 65mm TB, SC CAI, Quaife, Centerforce, Fidanza, UR Pulley, F/R Strut Braces, Cross Drilled Rotors, S.S. Brake Hoses, 18" Enkei RS5, SVT Engine Mounts+Inserts, MSDS & y-pipe, Trubendz resonated exhaust & MagnaFlow cat