To those that have there bumpers and have had them painted. Specifacally the Fiber glass ones. Did your body shops complain about all the filling they need to do and take longer then they quoted to you? I was promised my bumper last Friday and it is still not complete as of yet. I'm really disapointed in the shop. They promise to call and don't. This leads me to beleive they are making excuses. Furthermore. They told me @ 3 on Friday to come and get the bumper @4 as it would be ready and of course it wasn't. They were priming it and "it is showing all of its flaws" was what they told me. They took me into the paint booth and it certianly was pitted. It would seem they had filled the big holes but never did anything else. I would have assumed (and I don't paint for a living) that a coat of putty or something would have had to be spread over the bumper in the first place and they did not do that. Am I mistaken in that belief? Anyways your inputs would be great. Thanks.

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)