Micah,

Sorry if I was unclear before, but I never claimed to be an expert in custom bodywork. I know little about working with fiberglass. I am a certified master automotive technician, and even though my specialty is in automotive repair, I do know a little about a lot of other things, and I understand the whole thing about not wanting to be too firm just fine. But just a little firmer than what I got would have made me possibly feel more comfortable? This is like RC car shell thin. I WILL definitely go talk to my bodyman connections and get some professional opinions first before moving on with the install and painting process. I worry that fiberglass can only flutter and flex so many times before the fibers start to separate. It IS true that some things can flex forever and it is good for them to be able to absorb shock, I don't know if fiberglass that thin should be stressed that much. Even look at the old Corvettes that were mostly fiberglass bodied. They had rigid panels that resisted too much flex. I understand that you wanted flexibility around where they unite to the front quarters, but I just wonder if I should strengthen it in other areas is all, or even mount some auxillary support brackets in some places to give extra resistance to deflecting in some places. I will have to figure out the best approach. Maybe your right, and I don't need nothin, but I will make sure I know this before I move on to make a decision on what to do and what exact approach to take. What I got though is good as I got the foundation, and again I say thanks to YOU for that. Like I said before, you did your part ok, and I got the bumper. I'm happy for that. It has a very nice nice shape. Read my first response about the bumper since after I got it. That is the one I stand to. The second response was after my wife had just got done chewing me out for this bumper. I sit down now, and realize that for the money it was still a good deal, just be it for the mold to get this look on this car. I realize that it is expensive to hire out companies to do work on such a custom level. But CLEAR that it is NOT ANY OF YOUR FAULT, I wonder why the manufacturer couldn't have spend like 10 extra minutes on all the corners and done a better smoother job.
I will survive. I WAS indeed being blunt as I was just trying to give my honest opinion of what I thought of the overall workmanship of the bumper. This does not mean that I don't like it, but I'm just trying to figure out what I need to do to make this project get done. I will figure it out don't worry. I'm sure I will likely be an expert in glasswork when I get done with this project. Which will be good, because I have a 25' boat that I need to install a new fiberglass/wood deck to this spring.

By the way, sorry if I agitated your earlier, as you have every right to get defensive. I will try to go collect all the data from pros before I go rattling my trap about anything.

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s