Yeah, I got mine on Sunday. Thx for that. Looks good as far as your concerned. But as far as the manufacturer is concerned, the quality isn't what I had expected. The material is not near thick enough! I figured they'd at least be as thick or strong (resistant to flexibility) as OEM bumper is. The bumper I got is about as rigid as, and reminds me just like a model RC car hard top shell/body. That is too thin for me. I must thicken it up before it would even come close to being rigid enough to make me feel comfortable having it on a car's front end as a body part.
The mold's form looks very nice though. I give it an A+ there, but there are several surface flaws, and a couple of flaws on the sharp corners, in the wheelwell area. It looks like not all the fiber got covered up fully in resin on one corner. They are repairable areas, but you can definitely tell the manufacturer was in a hurry and level of perfection on this job was not first on their list of priorities. This is just my finding. I have no idea how all the others turned out.
So I hope I can fiberglass a couple more layers inside the bumper without totally distorting or ruining the form of it or anything. Because I don't want something so thin that it will flex from the wind at 100mph or anything like that. I just want it to be as rigid as a stock bumper. Hopefully I, (a novice plastician'er), can figure out how to do this. Or I could pay another several hundred dollars more for somebody else to do this for me at a local bodyshop here. All for a car that books out at $2315 retail (kbb.com). Oh well, the things people do for a dream. Although, completing this one almost seems very illogical, I will likely finish it, so I will be able to have closure from this goal I had previously set out on. I'm sure it will pay off, if I keep the car for a nother 2-3 years more to be able to reap the fruits of my labors.

As for YOU Micah, thank you for completing your end of the deal. You did your part. Everything turned out ok in the end as far as you're concerned. You got us our bumpers, and I realize we got impatient at times, and communication was poor at times, but nevertheless, all went through. Hopefully we all learned something from this GB, be it patience, the need for communication, or that you may never want to do any type of GB again, whatever it may be? Anyways, thanks for your undying effort to bring us these bumpers. Mine may not be exactly what I thought it would be, but it's basically the foundation (which is what was worth all the price I guess). I'm sure I'll get it to work just fine as long as I can make it more rigid.
Anyways
Thanks again,
Josch

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s