What was I supposed to email you about? I dont remember.

Update:

Greyhound called me this morning, told me I have three bumpers in NYC that will be returning to me due to Package Damage and some address damage whatever that means. they will be coming here today at 5:45 bus. I guess they have been sitting in NYC this whole time and now they just finially got to call me to let me know they are sending them back. I will be going to greyhound tonight to pick them up then will be repacking them. at this point if any wants to ship differently let me know, if not I will package them back up and try again. Please let me know before the weekend. for they will be shipping out before the weekend, and will go greyhound if no one mentions any other way.

As for getting over myself, I am sorry if I blew up. try to realize that this GB is more frustrating to me then it is to you, if that is possible. Know that I want this thing done 5 times more then you do. you only have to deal with one person (me) but I have to deal with all of you, and see my name get slammed threw the dirt. I want this over with. and I am doing my best, sorry if it isnt as quick as you would like. we all think that. including me. as for a reciept, I will try to dig one up. I have them somewhere but the main prob is I dont know which reciept goes to which bumper.

Micah