Quote:

you know I have an idea, why dont you check last time I was on so you would see last time I checked it, then you would know I wasnt ignoring Idea's But rather I didnt look to see if anyone had responded.

Yeah, because not even coming online at all to take care of your responsibilities says so much more than just ignoring the posts. That doesn't exactly make you look any better.

Get over yourself, Micah. We all got problems, the world isn't down on you. I'm sorry you had to go to Michigan on an emergency, I really am, and I hope everyone's okay. It's perfectly alright that you couldn't come online, but don't get bitchy when people want to know the status of their money. Money's not a problem for me, but I don't make donations of $450 just for fun to people I don't know. Realize the fact that you haven't come through on anything that you said you would -- it doesn't give you the best track record when you take off for a while.

Like it or not, you took on a responsibility when you held this GB. Now, try stepping up and taking some responsibility for it. All you had to do was explain why you couldn't make it, and leave it at that. Do you have the same sarcastic, pass-the-buck attitude with your customers or boss?

I just came back from the Mazda dealership and will likely be buying a new Mazda 6 within the next few days, certainly not more than a couple months. A lot of good the bumper will do me now -- 6 months late. But I paid for it, and expect to see it soon.

And one more sarcastic, unneccesary, passive-aggressive attempt to insult your customers, and passing responsibility yet again, will definently be the last enticement I need to file a small claims suit.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage
2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX