Yeah, if I had collected like $2500 of everyone's money and owed them all something for it, you bet I'd be giving them updates near daily just to reassure them that I was trying my absolute hardest to complete my end of the deal. I would think that this is my #1 responsibility of the GB is to offer good customer service to the participants within. If I didn't think I could complete that, then I wouldn't have ever started a GB in the first place. Most people are way more understanding than you think. But they just want to hear from the coordinator once in a while to know what is going on to fix any problems that are slowing down the GB from coming to a normal end.

Common please, seriously Micah, you gotta fire your computer up and check your correspondence a little more often than this. Please. I can have more patience if you didn't give me reason to believe that this isn't more than just a technical problem with Greyhound.

'95 CONTOUR SE -Enkei 16s -SVT wannabe -Dual escapes w/ 2 1/2" stainless tips -True LED taillight conversion -Audi Xenon Projector Retrofit -Mp3 deck, dual 10s