Originally posted by FLCEGkid:
dude ease(sp) up a lil, man this group buy is only been 4 months long and youll are as bad as we were after 14 months. Micah is true to his word, although he may not be on here giving update 24/7 i am sure everything is going close to as planned. I waited just like youl, and it sucked yeah i know but it will pay off end then end. Just give it time( well alil more).

I Never said I didn't trust Micah because believe me I watched the first GB for this with great interest and am aware Micah pretty much lost his shirt on the whole ordeal. I simply wanted to get an update given the chosen hour had long passed since he stated he'd give us some more info. As well some of us are a little ansty as this GB was slated to be done in June. Lastly I'll assume you have you have a bumper? and you are enjoying it? If you answered yes to both those questions then great. Now are you buying a bumper in this GB? if you answered no then give those of us a break that are. Honestly its not of your concern. We may be a little impatient but I suspect we are just more interested in some communication and updates that there were quite a few of with the old GB. I know Micah is very busy and I am very happy he is offering the bumpers. but "although he may not be on here giving update 24/7" we still wish to make sure all is well and that he hasn't dropped off the radar.

Now, Thanks again Micah. As well a great thanks for the update.

Green 96 mystique gs 4cyl mtx 16.9 in the 1/4 mile @102500 miles 95SE in Midnight Red MTX MSDS headers and y-pipe SVT exhaust SVT UIM Optimized se TB. Full pre 98 SVT body kit 15.741 @ 87.73mph :)