Originally posted by 97CS:
Hella is doing the molding and modifying for us. That's the point. The whole kit, when it's able to fit (when he's done) is $650. That's front, rear, and sides.

Just like in the other group buys on the boards, parts are normally lower when more people are in on the buy. This bumper started from a bumper done by micah then he had to have the mold made then he had to screw around with the company that made them. So with the limited number of bumper and other fees,and not to mention they jacked up the price many of times but micah tookthe blow for it and didnt ask us to pay more, 450 seems pretty reasonable for the bumper to me( thats why i have one).

the hella kit is nice, but there will be many many many produced so thats why its cheaper.

And not to sound like an ignorant person stating the obvious but, why did you post saying that your not participting, what was the point? jus stirring up trouble?

Formaly FLCEGkid Chris Bertrand 1995 Ford Contour Gl 2.5 V6 MTX FOR SALE! Somebody please buy my Fiberglas hood!!