Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Hey elky i'm sure it's been asked but i need directions to your palace.I'm coming from worcester area.thanks.

"we aren't punished for our sins, but by them" 2000 se sport tropic green/gray leather. V6,svt body kit and E1 wheels/Avon tech m500 rubber, many mods. 2003 Eddie Bauer Explorer V8 2001 Suzuki Bandit 1200S 1996 Mercury Sable
Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by skunk:
Hey elky i'm sure it's been asked but i need directions to your palace.I'm coming from worcester area.thanks.

Directions are listed in this thread. Just scroll on through for specifics.

The general directions are:

29OE to 495N to 93N

Get off at River Road (I'm almost positive that it's the first exit after 495).

Take a right at the end of the ramp.

He lives on River Road. I forget which number though.

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
He's put something near the road to unmistakenly identify his house before. I'm sure he'll find something.

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
E
ElKy Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
all i have right now is the flamed mailbox.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
R
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
R
Stick the ElKy at the end of the driveway and we'll know which house.

E
ElKy Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
actually i could do that!

speaking of the elky....
i started it this weekend and roasted about $100 of rubber off the tires!
did 2 burnuts, the first one was absoltely insane!
then we decided to tape it.
and of course the second one wasnt as good...
but i now have a softball sized ball of rubber in the garage!
hehehe

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Speaking of which- did you see Horsepower TV on Saturday around 11:30am? They had an Elky (and they even called it that!) and a 2003 Lightning on the same show. They were re-doing the Elky as an SS. It was pretty sweet! Had to laugh that there was an El Camino and an SVT on the same show, though!

Karen 2002 Ford Explorer Limited 2003 SAAB 9-3 Vector Former owner: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Contour
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Originally posted by cruises8:

I got the bolt and washer when I got the DMD. I haven't ppicked up the crank seal yet though.

I'm going to see if the dealer has the crank seal today.

I'll make sure I grab some sealant for the keyway and put that in my car so I don't forget it.

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Originally posted by JSmith:
Originally posted by cruises8:

I got the bolt and washer when I got the DMD. I haven't ppicked up the crank seal yet though.

I'm going to see if the dealer has the crank seal today.

I'll make sure I grab some sealant for the keyway and put that in my car so I don't forget it.

I am actually thinking about doing my crank seal while you are at Mike's and we have all the tools. The leak is driving me crazy and I would like to just fix the damn thing. Would you mind offering you assistance?????

If I just ask for a bolt and washer at the dealer for the crank pulley, they would give me the correct items???? You don't need a special bolt do you???????

1998.5 E1 SVT Contour #5482/6535
E
ElKy Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
i missed that show karen, but i did catchthe end of crank and chrome..and they did a full quarter panel replacement on an elky like mine.
looks like i missed all teh good car shows this weekend!

Page 14 of 17 1 2 12 13 14 15 16 17

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard