Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
walmart is a good place to work.
just be sure they don't screw you out of hours like they've been known to do.

Hugo ------ 98 SVT - 53k mi - SOLD 04 Mazda3 S 5-Dr
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
I'm not sure now if I'll drive up for firday in the early afternoon. I just realized that firday would be a prime time for me to get my jet ski out of hibernation.

Depending on how easy it goes I may be done fairly quickly.

If I were to show up on friday afternoon, what would the activities likely be? I remember Elky saying he might do some yard work. If thats whats happening I'd be glad to help. I worked for almost 5 years as a landscaper and still do on a part time basis as of now.

other stuff:

I remember reading that some people were planning to do some MAF cleaning, unless you have a cleaner of your own that you like to use I can smuggle a can of elecronics cleaner from work. Any other consumables? Lint free rags, selants, special purpose lubricants, scotch brite pads, cleaning brushes whada ya want. Leme know what you want and I'll see if I can get it complements of the Cog. I have a few cans of AMS OIL Power Foam, a decarbonizer that quickly dissolves the crusty crap that grows in the intake, I'll bring one along too.

Steve: For your DMD install, do you have a new bolt and washer? Would you also like to change the front crankshaft seal while we're at it? If you don't have one of them let me know, the local dealer here has had them in stock every time I've gone to get one. They're about $6.

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
E
ElKy Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
jay, i did most of the yardwork yesterday, and will be finishing it up today.
so if you want to get the jet ski un-winterized, go right ahead.

if you could grab more of those lint free rags, that would be great

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
I will bring a can of electronic parts cleaner and some Water wetter, if people still want some. Colin and I will be up Saturday a.m. probably.......directions anyone??

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
E
ElKy Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
addy is 172 river rd
andover,MA 01810

from 93n:
take exit 45 for River rd.
at the top of the ramp take a right.
go thru 2 sets of lights
my house is the second one on the left.
it is a small grey ranch with a onecar garage
the mailbox is white with blue flames on it.

from 93S:
exit 445 for River rd.
at teh ramp take a left
go through one set of lights
house is second on left

plenty of room to park out back.

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Thanks Elky....the exit from the Pike for rt.93 is what again??

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
E
ElKy Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
ahh..no clue on that one.
but i do know you can get onto RT 495N from the pike and then get onto Rt93N form there.
i think RT93 is exit 40 or 45 off of Rt495

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
Elky and CobraR,

I will be heaing out to get the Water Wetter for you shortly, will post again when I get back

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
E
ElKy Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
ok peeps, i talked to my cousin.
he will be getting me burgers, dogs , and the famous steak tips.
which is a good thing cuz i have been working on the marinade for a while now!!

Z
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
Z
Originally posted by ElKy:
ahh..no clue on that one.
but i do know you can get onto RT 495N from the pike and then get onto Rt93N form there.
i think RT93 is exit 40 or 45 off of Rt495

However, if you're coming from Western MA, it's alot faster to go Pike to 290. Follow 290 all the way to the end to 495N, and then take 495 N to 93N.

It takes you through Worcester, but it's faster.

- Zack WANTED: T-Red HEATED Side Mirrors FOR SALE: 4 14" Alum Alloys and Nearly New Avid H4s Tires w/ Center Caps 2000 T-Red SVT 1995 LX V6 MTX (RIP)
Page 12 of 17 1 2 10 11 12 13 14 16 17

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard