Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Friday night?!?! Geez, is Elky having a "kegger" too?? I can't remember the date on this....it's next week, right??? The "wife" probably won't make it (prior work commitments), but my son and I will be up after his baseball game (which I think is at 12 noon)....directions??Mapquest??

A1C Hodges, Christopher Active Duty USAF Sheppard AFB Texas;Westover ARB Chicopee, MA NECEG "Troll" formerly owned 2000 SVT Contour, with all kinds of goodies;)
E
ElKy Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
not a keggah
i cant afford that!
BYOB
date is the 16th,17th, 18th!

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
E
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
E
Originally posted by ElKy:
not a keggah
i cant afford that!
BYOB
date is the 16th,17th, 18th!

What about BYOK.....

1998.5 E1 SVT Contour #5482/6535
E
ElKy Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
sure ed!

NY State Trooper: So what makes your car so special to have SVT all over it? Me: Er...It was made by Fords SPECIAL Vehicle Team?
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Just a general question to everyone- what time is everyone planning on arriving on Saturday? We just found out that we have a Confirmation to go to on Saturday at 10am...but, we're trying to work something out so that we can do both. I know that Steve had asked JSmith for some help with our DMD install...so, we don't want to inconvenience anyone.

Can't wait to see ya'll again! I'm SO excited!

Karen 2002 Ford Explorer Limited 2003 SAAB 9-3 Vector Former owner: 2000 Silver Frost SVT Contour
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
you could probably do the DMD on Sunday so you don't have to worry about rushing the confirmation?
honestly though Jay is such a brilliant DMD install wizard, it takes no time at all for him to whip it up.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
J
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
J
Originally posted by frenchblueC2:
honestly though Jay is such a brilliant DMD install wizard, it takes no time at all for him to whip it up.

with help. I remember there were a few others helping me. I'd help them take the tire off and while I was taking the access panel off they'd be taking the accessory belt off and when I was done't they'd put the belt back on. We had some good team work going.

I'm not sure what day I'll be comming up. I requested a vacation day for that friday so hopefully it will be approved, if not, cough, cough, sick day. This way I can hang out at home friday getting ready and show up saturday morning sometime, or I could drive up friday, but if I do go friday I'd like to get there in the early afternoon to avoid rush-hour traffic.

The only problem is that if I do spend the weekend, I'll need a place to stay.

Last edited by JSmith; 05/06/03 05:23 PM.

I feel sorry for the people who don't drink. When they wake up in the morning, thats the best they're going to feel all day - former President Lyndon B. Johnson
F
Smurfette
Smurfette
F
you know darn well where your bed in Manchester is.

Kim 1995 Contour GL Needs less "needs more"
E
ElKy Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
E
people can show up whenever thay want.
jay, i have no problem with you showing up friday afternnon.
there is kim and mikes house, and now we have the mettress outta the van in the spare room.

so the choice is yours.

B
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
B
I might head up friday night, have to see how the end of next week goes

since we are talking about doing work on cars if I bring fluid for my trans would we be able to change it?

Also, Jay what do you think about changing the fluid in a car with 116k, should I even bother for the health of the trans, since it is pretty much fine except in cold weather. and what type of fluid do you suggest? i followed the Redline MTL thread before but never got an answer if it was good in high milage applications

- 95 Mystique LS - Zetec/5spd - 99 Contour SeVT Sport - Duratec/5spd Official NE-CEG Contour/Mustang Family
Page 7 of 17 1 2 5 6 7 8 9 16 17

Moderated by  baco99, frenchblueC2_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard