Print Thread
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
I
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
I
looks like you guys did a little more work on the hood too

so the over fender keeps going on to the little piece of the front bumper

IonNinja 2005 Saturn ION-2 Sedan 1996 Ford Contour GL - Collecting dust...Zetec project anyone?
O
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
O
I have a ? about the rear fenderwell. Right now with 17's and 45 series tires I'm tucking a little bit of the tire. I've got koni's and eibach's for the stance. The ? is with the spacers for the true widebody look is there anyway to get around having to raise my car back up so the lip of the fender doesn't ride on my tire? Sorry if this is confusing!
Thanks,
Mike

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
I'm going to have Chris answer this question but let me put it this way - if you put 25mm spacers on you car right now what would happen? The widebody on the rear is not a fender replacement - it's an add on to what's already there. It's simply bolt on - all you do is drill holes and mount or mold.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
You would have to raise the car or cut out the fender lip and bottom and then mold a new fender lining to the add on flare...nyceboi: it is the same i dea as what i am doing to the civic.

I create Kaotic things cause i can.....;) Making it all look good one car at a time
J
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
J
I thought I read something a while back about putting large spacers on our cars. They said that the wheel bearings couldn't handle the additional stress. You might have to put the heavier Mondeo wheel bearings on.

Black '99 Contour SE Sport S-AFC II | 7" S&B Filter w/Cold Air Box | Ford Racing Wires Yo-Dude wye & Exhaust | Konis | Roush Springs | DMD F&R Strut Tower Braces | BAT 21mm Rear Torsion Bar Poly Bushings | Alum. Dbl. Wing | SP Powerset
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
When will the money for this be collected. I can send it whenever you want. Should I send it to Hella or who? Also did you get any good prices on the spacers?

Thanks,
Doug

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by nyceboi:
Okay so everybody who was in the c27 (terry/hella's kit) group buy - I will be accepting full payment when Terry accepts payment for the c27 kit. This is only open to those who are in the initial group buy! We will go into production with this kit sometime in the summer for those who did not get in first. The people who were in it from the start are getting a considerable discount though.

Expect everything to be shipped together! This will reduce shipping costs

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
L
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
L
Hey anyone thats gettin a wide body and wants to get rid of their stock front right fender for a 98+ (I'd prefer it be T-red) PM me please... Mines been damaged pretty badly...

98 T-red Contour LX Zetec (100k miles) 98 T-red CSVT (40k miles) 18" Enkei Rs5's Pioneer Premier 740 12" Rockford HE powered by 420 watt amp C27 Front Fascia
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Terry asked for, and got my full payment a few months back, so I was not sure.

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
i'm not sure about which companies do this, but there are a few wheel companies that can make the rims with different spacing from the factory so if you don't have rims and are going to get this and get this kit that may be a way to look so you don't have to get the seperate spacers

ATX -
Originally posted by bnoon:
Get enough HP/TQ and some traction and you can race a ricer one handed while sipping a slirpy. Nothing wrong with that.

<font class="post"> 16.251@85.42 mph
Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard