Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Any idea on a date for these. Just curious, I realize you are waiting on the bodykits, but just wanted a rough estimate. I'm not getting the bodykit, so I haven't been following that thread.

Thanks

Simon new- '04 Dodge Dakota 4x4. V8, 5spd FOR SALE Black 98 SVT EO (#2119 of 6535)- SOLD! New project-'88 Ranger 302 swap.
D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
What about pictures!?!? you said in July coughocughcoughcough

P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Just posting on this thread to get it back to the top and see if there is any new info on the hoods/kits for the C27 GB. Getting anxious to get my hood and just couldn't wait to ask about it.

Any info would be great.

FYI: I am not trying to pester you, just keeping in touch.

-Bishop

*Invisible Hero* 1999 SVT Contour/Amazon Green Keep It Real. Beware the fury of the silent man.
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Hoods will be in production after the c27 GB is finished. If you ordered a c27 kit then you will get your hood at time of shipment of your c27 kit.

ATTENTION: I WILL EXTEND THIS GB UNTIL AUGUST 13th.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
how much is the hood with the scoop in Carbon Fiber?
and does it require hood pins i hate hood pins! couldnt we use the stock mounting locations and the latch?

i would be interested in that UNLESS the group buy is now over in which case i lost again!

Daily Driver 99 SVT with only 60,000 miles (updated on sept 20th) whats behind garage door #2?
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
CF will be available late November - this gb was for the fiberglass hood at $350. Regular price for this is about $450 and CF will be $650.

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Oh by the way - People who bought Hoods - your full payment is now due.

D
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
D
How long do you think youll be making these? And what do you do about water drainage?

P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by nyceboi:
Oh by the way - People who bought Hoods - your full payment is now due.

Meaning the other $200 besides the $150 deposit already sent correct?

Can you please confirm that I sent you the deposit. I did confirm it when you first got the payment, but I want to make sure you still have me listed as paid for the deposit.

What is the due date for the remaining balance?

Have you figured out how much shipping is?

When do you expect the hoods to be complete?

If you could address these questions for me I'd appreciate it. I have the $200 ready, but before I send it, I'd like to get this information.

-Bishop

(I previously posted as SVT Driver 1. This is Anthony, I sent you the M.O. via Certified Mail.)

*Invisible Hero* 1999 SVT Contour/Amazon Green Keep It Real. Beware the fury of the silent man.
P
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
P
Umm...I know you guys are busy and all, but you requested the other $200 for the hoods and I need to know what to do here. I have already sent the $150 and I would like to finish this transaction ASAP. I would like my hood before Fall/Winter sets in. Please respond when you can.

PM-Peach
Email- ap210050@exchange.DAYTONOH.NCR.com -OR- SVTCruisin@yahoo.com

Just let me know as much as possible about the hoods and what to do. (See above questions) Thanks.

-Bishop

Page 8 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard