Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
DEADLINE: JUNE 30th, 2003 is the deadline to get this hood @ the GB price of $350. All orders after the date will be subject to the full retail price.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
O
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
O
I will send the money next week, my sister is getting married this weekend so things are a little busy. Just so you know I'M IN!!! I also have a ? if paypal takes the money from your checking account instead of credit card do you still add the $15 to the $150?

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
NO, the $15 only applies to CC purchases.

S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I am intrested. Nyceboi I'll be sending the deposit next week. I am also in Hella's body kit GB.

C
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
C
i want one

ATX -
Originally posted by bnoon:
Get enough HP/TQ and some traction and you can race a ricer one handed while sipping a slirpy. Nothing wrong with that.

<font class="post"> 16.251@85.42 mph
O
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
O
Hey, I just sent my deposit let me know when you get it.
Like I put in the note on paypal I want mine in Carbon Fiber. Just making sure you get that part. Thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting into this.
Thanks again,
Mike

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by OUTLAW13MW:
Hey, I just sent my deposit let me know when you get it.
Like I put in the note on paypal I want mine in Carbon Fiber. Just making sure you get that part. Thanks for all the hard work you guys are putting into this.
Thanks again,
Mike

Mike:

This is Nyceboi's brother (He's is on vacation). I just got off the phone with him and I think you made a mistake. Like it says in this post - this Group Buy is ONLY for the fiberglass hoods at the price of $350. They're not offering Carbon Fiber until later this summer or early fall like it says in the Production Price forum.

The first post in this forum details this. If you click the link in the signature it will take you to Production Price look for V1. I'm going to refund your deposit whenever I get his Paypal password * from what I understand, there is no deposit for Production pieces and no discounts or GROUP BUY for carbon fiber pieces. - you just pay full price and look to have your hood in 2-3 weeks AFTER ALL THE GROUP BUY STUFF IS FINISHED AND SETTLED.

If you have any other concerns post here and I'll call my bro on Monday with anything else that needs attention.

O
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
O
I looked at the link, and it didn't say that the fiberglass hood and CF hood would be different production dates. I thought it was just a 200 dollar option. So if its going to be that long than just keep my deposit (if you still have it) and put it towards the fiberglass one. I'll just take one of those. Sorry for the confusion.
Thanks,
Mike

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
I just realized I have a Premier Paypal account (business fees) so I get charged regardless. For all those paying with Paypal FROM NOW ON... use this formula to figure out how much to send me.

Direct bank transfers
P = price of item
T = total to send

P * 1.03 + .3 = T

For CC orders use this

P * 1.05 = T

To avoid PP fees you can send me a check

O
onosway Offline OP
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
O
5 more days to get those payments in for the price of $350!

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard