Originally posted by LoCoChick'95:
Phil I think you should do her calipers, plugs, wires and all first since you did the tranny rebuild. The Joe Masher needs to be properly maintained so that it can do some mashing in July and at the National meet.

And yeah, Hector has a really hard time making up his mind when it comes to mods. But that's okay, I still support him--as long as I get my intake.

Yeah we are. As soon as we get the money, we will. Brakes, plugs, wires and painting first. We are going to repaint the frame and underbody along with the calipers, so that will be an entire weekend. While we do that we can do the brakes at the sametime. The next weekend or so we will do the plugs, wires, pcv valve, radiator flush, hoses, belts and possibly the intake. That might have to wait until I get paid again.

Somewhere in there we need to throw in an oil change on both cars and some injector cleaner (Hector, we are gonna use the Lucas Clearer you showed me while in Huntsville ).

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime