Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 34 of 44 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 43 44
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Ahhh. I gotcha. New Orleans pizza is GOOD--not the best, but it is still very good. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

'95 GL White I've got mods.
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by LoCoChick'95:
Ahhh. I gotcha. New Orleans pizza is GOOD--not the best, but it is still very good. That's my story and I'm sticking to it.

You keep on thinking that.

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by LoCoZ2.0:

Yeah I see what you guys are saying, but still not as good as Kim and I argueing weather I should install the poly tranny mounts or me finally getting around to doing her plugs, wires, brakes, painting her calipers, painting one other peice on the rear, uuuuhmmm... belts, hoses, oh and the throwout bearing too!!

Man I need to get to work and find that part time job!!! I guess since I just spent $2000 on an awsome tranny rebuild, it is only fair.... ok! I'll make the tranny mounts, but wait until later to install them.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by unisys12:
Originally posted by LoCoZ2.0:

Yeah I see what you guys are saying, but still not as good as Kim and I argueing weather I should install the poly tranny mounts or me finally getting around to doing her plugs, wires, brakes, painting her calipers, painting one other peice on the rear, uuuuhmmm... belts, hoses, oh and the throwout bearing too!!

Man I need to get to work and find that part time job!!! I guess since I just spent $2000 on an awsome tranny rebuild, it is only fair.... ok! I'll make the tranny mounts, but wait until later to install them.

Heather and me always argue on modding! It usually because I can't make up my mind!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
I need me a woman, that damn blow up doll always lets me win, I WANT TO ARGUE ABOUT STUPID SH!T TOO DAMMIT!!!!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by bk4293:
I need me a woman, that damn blow up doll always lets me win, I WANT TO ARGUE ABOUT STUPID SH!T TOO DAMMIT!!!!

Oh man.....tooo much information!

G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Originally posted by bk4293:

LOL Steve you know what they say about watching what you wish for.

Phil I think you should do her calipers, plugs, wires and all first since you did the tranny rebuild. The Joe Masher needs to be properly maintained so that it can do some mashing in July and at the National meet.

And yeah, Hector has a really hard time making up his mind when it comes to mods. But that's okay, I still support him--as long as I get my intake.

'95 GL White I've got mods.
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Phil I think you should do her calipers, plugs, wires and all first since you did the tranny rebuild. The Joe Masher needs to be properly maintained so that it can do some mashing in July and at the National meet.

And yeah, Hector has a really hard time making up his mind when it comes to mods. But that's okay, I still support him--as long as I get my intake.

Yeah we are. As soon as we get the money, we will. Brakes, plugs, wires and painting first. We are going to repaint the frame and underbody along with the calipers, so that will be an entire weekend. While we do that we can do the brakes at the sametime. The next weekend or so we will do the plugs, wires, pcv valve, radiator flush, hoses, belts and possibly the intake. That might have to wait until I get paid again.

Somewhere in there we need to throw in an oil change on both cars and some injector cleaner (Hector, we are gonna use the Lucas Clearer you showed me while in Huntsville ).

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
no comment!!!!!

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by unisys12:

Yeah we are. As soon as we get the money, we will. Brakes, plugs, wires and painting first. We are going to repaint the frame and underbody along with the calipers, so that will be an entire weekend. While we do that we can do the brakes at the sametime. The next weekend or so we will do the plugs, wires, pcv valve, radiator flush, hoses, belts and possibly the intake. That might have to wait until I get paid again.

Somewhere in there we need to throw in an oil change on both cars and some injector cleaner (Hector, we are gonna use the Lucas Clearer you showed me while in Huntsville ).

Injector cleaner works great!

Page 34 of 44 1 2 32 33 34 35 36 43 44

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard