Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 44 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 43 44
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
I'll have it edited by the end of next week. Just let me know who can host it or how to get the thing up on the website.

'95 GL White I've got mods.
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by LoCoChick'95:
I'll have it edited by the end of next week. Just let me know who can host it or how to get the thing up on the website.

Way to go Heather!!!

Now can somebody get this lady some storage area set aside, please?

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by unisys12:
Originally posted by LoCoChick'95:

Way to go Heather!!!

Now can somebody get this lady some storage area set aside, please?

I can watch it. Just let me know a time and a place and I'll watch it! Let's make this happen! (sorry, I'm still in 'get a meet going' mode )

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Steve those are some killer pics! Two words, Krispy Kreme. How is the Superchip holding? You like it?

Dude we have got to get the video made.

Three more words....you missed out! LOL We had like a mini world of wheels in Point Mallard Park. I got some shots. Got one of an elusive Rousch Mustang...with all the sigs...

Lots of fun...pics thread to come!

Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
yeah come on man...we want to see the friggin' video...at least heather is trying to get something done with the video....

and can't wait to see your pics. too rich...

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Kim was talking to Joe tonight on IM and he said that he was working on it... Working on it as in a 2 gig compressed AVI file sitting on one of his harddrives!!! Now all that is left is editing it down into smaller chunks and taking out all my crazy camera antics!!

This was the first time that I had every really done anything like this, so yeah some of it is not great. I really did not get a whole lot, for two days anyway, but it felt really weird to me. Made me feel all nerdy and crap. There was a ton of stuff that I wish I could have gotten or done different, but that is all behind us now. I will have it for the 4th and of course the nationals. On the 4th, I am going to try something out with Velcroing the camrea to my dash or something!! That way I will not have to hold it all the time and when we stop I can just grab it go.

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Phil-are you wanting the camera to stay staionary while you drive? That wouldn't be hard to do at all! I reckon I can ghetto up some kinda bracket that'll mount from the rear shelf and the front head rests... Yes, quite nicely...

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
Put it in the honda, then we can make a disappearing Joe video!

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:
Phil-are you wanting the camera to stay staionary while you drive? That wouldn't be hard to do at all! I reckon I can ghetto up some kinda bracket that'll mount from the rear shelf and the front head rests... Yes, quite nicely...

Actually I have been thinking about something just like that!!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by unisys12:
Kim was talking to Joe tonight on IM and he said that he was working on it... Working on it as in a 2 gig compressed AVI file sitting on one of his harddrives!!! Now all that is left is editing it down into smaller chunks and taking out all my crazy camera antics!!

ummm you mean UN compressed AVI I sure as hell hope I get the whole thing unedited under 2 gigs without losing image and sound quality.

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
Page 27 of 44 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 43 44

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard