Hard-core CEG'er
U
Originally posted by LoCoZ2.0:
Originally posted by LoCoChick'95:
Originally posted by unisys12:
I am drooling over my woman! And the even more secksy red tour behind Kim!

Yeah that is a nice looking red Contour. It's fun to drive too!

yeah! Like that time you almost took off my font end? Yeah I bet that was real fun!!

It was funny though!!

Not funny for me...the owner.

Oh please, ya'll can all kiss my a$$. And nothing ya'll did all weekend wasn't insane driving.

Nice grandma graphic.

Me drive insane....NEVER!!!

Now that I think about it... it all seems to fit together. Kim almost too off Hectors frontend on the way to Franklin (well it was eiher that or see if you could try to defy the laws of physics and see how that Passport did with flying because someone just so happen to rip off onto an exit ramp with no warning what so ever) so heather decided to get a little revenge on me (right place, right time, wrong car!!! ).

So I guess all in all, it all makes sense now. I still think the funniest thing about the whole ordeal was when I took off, TIV was crushed against against Joe when I made the right hander out the parking lot. Then when making the lefty back, onto the road, Joe and TIV go slamming against the passenger side door. And when we get out, once making it back to the park, Joe just says, "Yeah that Meguiars is some good stuff!" Had to be there I guess!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
#615415 05/19/03 04:26 AM
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T

yeah! Like that time you almost took off my font end? Yeah I bet that was real fun!!

It was funny though!!

Oh please, ya'll can all kiss my a$$. And nothing ya'll did all weekend wasn't insane driving.

Nice grandma graphic.

Now that I think about it... it all seems to fit together. Kim almost too off Hectors frontend on the way to Franklin (well it was eiher that or see if you could try to defy the laws of physics and see how that Passport did with flying because someone just so happen to rip off onto an exit ramp with no warning what so ever) so heather decided to get a little revenge on me (right place, right time, wrong car!!! ).

So I guess all in all, it all makes sense now. I still think the funniest thing about the whole ordeal was when I took off, TIV was crushed against against Joe when I made the right hander out the parking lot. Then when making the lefty back, onto the road, Joe and TIV go slamming against the passenger side door. And when we get out, once making it back to the park, Joe just says, "Yeah that Meguiars is some good stuff!" Had to be there I guess!

Hector is still alive!!!! and his bumper is Okay, but my favorite part was the twisties wooooooo hoooooooo

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
#615416 05/19/03 06:02 AM
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by corrupted_by_CEG:

It was funny though!!

Nice grandma graphic.

Mine too!! Wish I would have had my racing seat in then!

Hector is still alive!!!! and his bumper is Okay, but my favorite part was the twisties wooooooo hoooooooo

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
#615417 05/19/03 04:37 PM
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C

It was funny though!!

Nice grandma graphic.

Hector-did you mean to write something there?

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
#615418 05/19/03 05:36 PM
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by ChattavegasSE:

It was funny though!!

Nice grandma graphic.

Hector-did you mean to write something there?

I don't know what happened!

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
#615419 05/20/03 08:24 PM
S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S

It was funny though!!

Nice grandma graphic.

HAHAAHAAHAA.....I remember that one!

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
#615420 05/21/03 04:36 AM
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by sosaudio1:

It was funny though!!

Nice grandma graphic.

HAHAAHAAHAA.....I remember that one!

*mafia voice* You don't remember anything *mafia voice*

B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B

And My Favorite "Rolling" Shot Of All Time Is....

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
G
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
G
Great pics once again Steve! I noticed the one of Hector's car under the trees yesterday. Looks good man. You have a good eye for photography. BTW..nice shot of Rich! LOL Peace yo!

'95 GL White I've got mods.
B
Addicted CEG\'er
Addicted CEG\'er
B
No, it's just that I take A LOT of pictures and only keep the good ones!

I got some decent rolling pics of just about everyone that was in Huntsville though. Some really nice ones of Neils SVT too.

www.ChicagoCEG.com 2006 White Grand Prix
Page 25 of 44 1 2 23 24 25 26 27 43 44

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard