Originally posted by LoCoZ2.0:
Originally posted by LoCoChick'95:
Originally posted by unisys12:
Originally posted by LoCoChick'95:
I am drooling over my woman! And the even more secksy red tour behind Kim!

Yeah that is a nice looking red Contour. It's fun to drive too!

yeah! Like that time you almost took off my font end? Yeah I bet that was real fun!!

It was funny though!!

Not funny for me...the owner.

Oh please, ya'll can all kiss my a$$. And nothing ya'll did all weekend wasn't insane driving.

Nice grandma graphic.

Me drive insane....NEVER!!!

Now that I think about it... it all seems to fit together. Kim almost too off Hectors frontend on the way to Franklin (well it was eiher that or see if you could try to defy the laws of physics and see how that Passport did with flying because someone just so happen to rip off onto an exit ramp with no warning what so ever) so heather decided to get a little revenge on me (right place, right time, wrong car!!! ).

So I guess all in all, it all makes sense now. I still think the funniest thing about the whole ordeal was when I took off, TIV was crushed against against Joe when I made the right hander out the parking lot. Then when making the lefty back, onto the road, Joe and TIV go slamming against the passenger side door. And when we get out, once making it back to the park, Joe just says, "Yeah that Meguiars is some good stuff!" Had to be there I guess!

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime