Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
Originally posted by LoCoZ2.0:
Where's my video?

again what video

u know the video.....haahaa

Ok so I am back...dang you guys have been busy! Well a little info. Got the CEG window decals on....WASHED THE CAR (STEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVE my car is pretty now too!) HHHAAAAHHAAA...two weeks late but oh well....cleaned some yellow off the headlight lenses...thank God for toothpaste....Gotta take pics so you can see.

The little town that could: Some one say something about meeting up again? Hmmmmmmm? OK the details LAST MINUTE! Methinks that ContourChic will be appearing in a car show in Decatur called Summerfest '03 SATURDAY MAY 17. Rain date is Sunday. 10am to 4pm at Gateway Shopping Center HWY 31 South FREE admission to spectators (that would be me. Not showing till I get some things fixed). Will make a post on this.... But the question remains. Email me...call me 256-509-4085. So my TN crew, lemmie know if you wanna meet then we will caravan there.

Also in Decatur the following weekend is Alabama Jubilee. Another place for us all to hook up and hang out. Picnic anyone? Lots of food. Getting up at the crack of dawn and some KILLER shots of hot-air balloons, muscle cars and stuff.

And again I will post...

Also, pics to come of the meet....gotta see where the film and such is at and then we go to CD with it...I have some car pics and ballon pics of last years jubilee if you are interested...

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville