Page 18 of 44 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 43 44
T
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
T
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
Originally posted by corrupted_by_CEG:
bzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzt!!!

I was messing with hector about his bees never mind, maybe its the blonde coming out.....

94 Honda Passport 4X4 yeah it's a Honda, what about it...
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
bzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzt!!!

I was messing with hector about his bees never mind, maybe its the blonde coming out.....

LOL

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
C
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
C
bzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzt!!!

The Blonde is coming out? Poor Phil...

Hey kids! Still no computer, so it's another week or so before f'in Best High fixes mine. Man, I've missed you guys. It's so friggin boring around here without any CEGer's to play with. I'm lonely. I got an email the other day about Russian mail-order brides, they have to love me!

So.......when's the next meet? Chicago? That might be doable, but it looks less and less likely for me every day. I have to work like a slave for my damn insurance money. It's a bit steep, $5000 per year !!!! Oh well, I've always got a spare kidney I can sell on ebay.

My car is still sexy as ever, only now it actually has brakes! That's right gang, I've got brakes now! All those pics of my car at the meet, there's a lot brake dust on the wheels, well, that's from driving from Columbia to Franklin. I cleaned them in Columbia, so the pads just kinda fall off. I had to get new rotors and all. Thank God for Midas's brakes for life thingy! I told the guy at the shop [Dr. Evil]I don't drive like I'm in an autocross all the time![/Dr. Evil] Then the mechanic laughed at me. At me or with me...... Oh yeah, and my drums had more dust in them than a (Insert sterotypical Latin American drug smuggler slur here)!!

Well, that might have to be all my posting for a little while; I've got to go pay for my driving or on the fence! school. Please, defensive driving? C'mon, I can drive defense or offense or on the fence! Ok, no more stream-of-conscienceness posts for me!

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
and to continue I'll post more pictures when I get home from work

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
U
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
U
and to continue I'll post more pictures when I get home from work

And some video too?

Phillip Jackson `98 Mystique LS 262K+ and counting... ATX rebuilt @ 151K "This storm has broken me, my only friend!" RIP Dime
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by unisys12:
And some video too?

what video?

2003 Subaru WRX some mods Even if you don't have the answer, you certainly have to admire the problem. aka ZetecRacing
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Where's my video?

Hector 2003 Rally Red Mitsubishi Evolution VIII 257HP/259TQ 2005 Lapis Blue Mazda 6s RET: 00 Cabernet Red Ford Contour Zetec ATX SUPERCHARGED 160HP/141TQ
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by LoCoZ2.0:
Where's my video?

again what video

S
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
S
Where's my video?

again what video

u know the video.....haahaa

Ok so I am back...dang you guys have been busy! Well a little info. Got the CEG window decals on....WASHED THE CAR (STEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVE my car is pretty now too!) HHHAAAAHHAAA...two weeks late but oh well....cleaned some yellow off the headlight lenses...thank God for toothpaste....Gotta take pics so you can see.

The little town that could: Some one say something about meeting up again? Hmmmmmmm? OK the details LAST MINUTE! Methinks that ContourChic will be appearing in a car show in Decatur called Summerfest '03 SATURDAY MAY 17. Rain date is Sunday. 10am to 4pm at Gateway Shopping Center HWY 31 South FREE admission to spectators (that would be me. Not showing till I get some things fixed). Will make a post on this.... But the question remains. Email me...call me 256-509-4085. So my TN crew, lemmie know if you wanna meet then we will caravan there.

Also in Decatur the following weekend is Alabama Jubilee. Another place for us all to hook up and hang out. Picnic anyone? Lots of food. Getting up at the crack of dawn and some KILLER shots of hot-air balloons, muscle cars and stuff.

And again I will post...

Also, pics to come of the meet....gotta see where the film and such is at and then we go to CD with it...I have some car pics and ballon pics of last years jubilee if you are interested...

L8R
Rich

'04 Ecotec Cavi 140hp/150tq Fabbed intake. Header Coming, DRL's disabled, X-Drilled/slotted rotors coming....Man you really are fast. You were hauling a$$ when I passed you RB&LB causing problems in Huntsville
L
CEG road warrior
CEG road warrior
L
Originally posted by sosaudio1:
Where's my video?

again what video

u know the video.....haahaa

Ok so I am back...dang you guys have been busy! Well a little info. Got the CEG window decals on....WASHED THE CAR (STEEEEEEEEEEVVVVVVE my car is pretty now too!) HHHAAAAHHAAA...two weeks late but oh well....cleaned some yellow off the headlight lenses...thank God for toothpaste....Gotta take pics so you can see.

The little town that could: Some one say something about meeting up again? Hmmmmmmm? OK the details LAST MINUTE! Methinks that ContourChic will be appearing in a car show in Decatur called Summerfest '03 SATURDAY MAY 17. Rain date is Sunday. 10am to 4pm at Gateway Shopping Center HWY 31 South FREE admission to spectators (that would be me. Not showing till I get some things fixed). Will make a post on this.... But the question remains. Email me...call me 256-509-4085. So my TN crew, lemmie know if you wanna meet then we will caravan there.

Also in Decatur the following weekend is Alabama Jubilee. Another place for us all to hook up and hang out. Picnic anyone? Lots of food. Getting up at the crack of dawn and some KILLER shots of hot-air balloons, muscle cars and stuff.

And again I will post...

Also, pics to come of the meet....gotta see where the film and such is at and then we go to CD with it...I have some car pics and ballon pics of last years jubilee if you are interested...

L8R
Rich

I wanna live in the Nashville area!

Page 18 of 44 1 2 16 17 18 19 20 43 44

Moderated by  Lee_dup2, unisys12 

Link Copied to Clipboard