Originally posted by corrupted_by_CEG:
Originally posted by ZetecRacing:
Originally posted by corrupted_by_CEG:
bzzzzzzzzz zzzzzzzt!!!

I was messing with hector about his bees never mind, maybe its the blonde coming out.....

The Blonde is coming out? Poor Phil...

Hey kids! Still no computer, so it's another week or so before f'in Best High fixes mine. Man, I've missed you guys. It's so friggin boring around here without any CEGer's to play with. I'm lonely. I got an email the other day about Russian mail-order brides, they have to love me!

So.......when's the next meet? Chicago? That might be doable, but it looks less and less likely for me every day. I have to work like a slave for my damn insurance money. It's a bit steep, $5000 per year !!!! Oh well, I've always got a spare kidney I can sell on ebay.

My car is still sexy as ever, only now it actually has brakes! That's right gang, I've got brakes now! All those pics of my car at the meet, there's a lot brake dust on the wheels, well, that's from driving from Columbia to Franklin. I cleaned them in Columbia, so the pads just kinda fall off. I had to get new rotors and all. Thank God for Midas's brakes for life thingy! I told the guy at the shop [Dr. Evil]I don't drive like I'm in an autocross all the time![/Dr. Evil] Then the mechanic laughed at me. At me or with me...... Oh yeah, and my drums had more dust in them than a (Insert sterotypical Latin American drug smuggler slur here)!!

Well, that might have to be all my posting for a little while; I've got to go pay for my driving or on the fence! school. Please, defensive driving? C'mon, I can drive defense or offense or on the fence! Ok, no more stream-of-conscienceness posts for me!

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!