Originally posted by draonbreth32:
dang, dude, i love all those pics of mine and eric's cars, although mine is obviously the better looking car of the two.

Dude, Jed! WTF!?!?!? Don't talk sh!t like that! You know I don't have a computer to fight back on! It's cool man, don't worry about it! I'm just messing with you!

Steve-bout damn time! Me needs more pics! But seriously, is that all you've got? C'mon Steve, whore away!

Kim-you've got more posts since the meet than me! Well, no computer=no posting, but still! Don't let the haters get to you!

Hey gang, I've got a question. When a chick sleeps around, she's called a whore, but when a guy does it, he's a player, right? So, when Steve, Joe, Hector, et al, are post whores, what would Kim and Heather be? I don't want to call them whores...

Eric's destroyed computer update-it's still all blowed up.

Tim (ATL-SVT) is selling his car. That makes me very very very very sad. Someone please buy his car that lives nearby *cough*Heather*cough*cough*Kim&Phil*cough and take good care of it please.

2000 Contour SE 2.5L ATX - Toreador Red 2001 VW Golf GLS 2.0L MTX - Tornado Red Buy my possessed VCR!!