Print Thread
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4
#614115 05/01/03 11:50 AM
O
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
O
these bodykits are coming fast!I,ll jump on the kit thats
completed first!we went from 0 kits to about 3 in one year!
and now the pre svt bumper is back on sale!

New Pics of OUTKAST 1!Sept2006
#614116 05/02/03 12:29 PM
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
OK, now I have NEWS, I decided to change compagny cause I saw a new technology comming out, new thing that will freak out lots of buyers, NEw kind of Fibers, Wont move, crack, break during the years, lot more resistant, flexible , out will not belive it when you will buy it!
The bad news is that I will have the desing next week, tuesday, and I will send my car in a month to get the kit mounted on it so I can take pictures for you guys and sell it. The compagny will have my car for 3 weeks before I can sell it to you.
So make it 7 weeks total, I know it is long but it is worth the price, we decided the price to be 1300$ so far, it can change a bit, The good thing is you get better quality for the same price! 1 year garanty, shipping everywhere , proffesional compagny, I just can't beleve it myself, You have to know that Fiber glass kit you can buy at 675$ is very cheap, it will crack with heat and deform by itself, no garanty, and the people selling theese are not professional. I can't Say the name of the compagny I'm dealing with for now, But in a couple of months, everyone will know them around the world.

Please be patient, it's worth it!
I will not ask for money until I have the kit on my car and people will be happy with it.
Please let me know who is interested cause This thing will cost me a LOT of money to start with, and I want everyone to be Happy with ther kit.

I forgot to say that we can sell you the kit painted the color of your choice (any color codes) and the only thing you will have to do after, is put it on you car!!!

I will have the brochure of the technology next week, and put it on the board, you need to see this!

Thanks!
Vince.

#614117 05/02/03 02:21 PM
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
I have receve mails about my english, I know it doesn't look proffesional cause I can't type english without make errors, but I'm french, and I think you will understand.

Also, in the mails I have received, people said that the fiber that they are using is good... I know lots of compagnies makes good kits, good fiber, but I just want to let people know that they have to know what they are buying, see the technology they gonna put on ther car.

My group buy maybe makes competition here, but I'm not trying to steal people from other groups, But only trying to sell couple of kit that I have think about.

I feel bad about the other group buy, sorry, it was not my intention, Please feel free to say what you think on this post, I'm not a competitor who is trying to put others down, I'm a guy who is trying to say to the buyers what they should do before buying, and if they want MY DESIGN, they are welcome to buy it!

Just to let people know, I'm not a little boy who is making kits in a garrage, I'm a Senior Computer Technician who loves cars and desing, and always trying to find the better stuff at the better price.

Thanks for your time, and If you red all this, please feel fre to say your opinion!

#614118 05/02/03 10:02 PM
M
M
I prefer the Mondeo look better because of the "roundness". Since I travel to Montreal often it would be nice to have the kit installed over there and save the shipping costs. Can you tell us in which city the kit will be made?

#614119 05/03/03 09:27 AM
-
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
-
Originally posted by 96contourvb:
OK, now I have NEWS, I decided to change compagny cause I saw a new technology comming out, new thing that will freak out lots of buyers, NEw kind of Fibers, Wont move, crack, break during the years, lot more resistant, flexible , out will not belive it when you will buy it!
The bad news is that I will have the desing next week, tuesday, and I will send my car in a month to get the kit mounted on it so I can take pictures for you guys and sell it. The compagny will have my car for 3 weeks before I can sell it to you.
So make it 7 weeks total, I know it is long but it is worth the price, we decided the price to be 1300$ so far, it can change a bit, The good thing is you get better quality for the same price! 1 year garanty, shipping everywhere , proffesional compagny, I just can't beleve it myself, You have to know that Fiber glass kit you can buy at 675$ is very cheap, it will crack with heat and deform by itself, no garanty, and the people selling theese are not professional. I can't Say the name of the compagny I'm dealing with for now, But in a couple of months, everyone will know them around the world.

Please be patient, it's worth it!
I will not ask for money until I have the kit on my car and people will be happy with it.
Please let me know who is interested cause This thing will cost me a LOT of money to start with, and I want everyone to be Happy with ther kit.

I forgot to say that we can sell you the kit painted the color of your choice (any color codes) and the only thing you will have to do after, is put it on you car!!!

I will have the brochure of the technology next week, and put it on the board, you need to see this!

Thanks!
Vince.

Everyone I warn you AHEAD OF TIME... The man Cannot spell, Obviously he's up to something. Garranty?!?!? WTF is that? If your kit breaks, will the judge hold him to fix it? After all what is a Garranty? I've never heard of one, Spell it right, get it in paper, he's feeding you all B.S.

Also, why pay double for something that MAY be good for a year? Supposedly this is better than whats out?!?!? Why has my friend who Lays fiberglass for a living never heard of it? Why would you pay $1,300 for a kit when you can pay $500-$700 for a kit? I've seen a $500 kit last for 11 years now, it's on a '92 Pontiac Firebird, there are NO DEFECTS at all in the kit, the paints still good too. So why waste the cash? Supposedly he's in Canada, where as all the people buying at in the US? Maybe this is because it's harder to sue people in Canada? And harder to track someone in another country?

I warn you once more, do not trust this man.

I like Tacos...
#614120 05/03/03 09:31 AM
-
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
-
I would also like to say, In terms of rank, I out-rank you, that I do. Why don't you fill out all your information, Give us some addresses and phone numbers? Your English IS HORRIBLE.

French eh? So do you live in France or Canada then? Ooooooh wait a sec, you live in Canada... thats right, so your just a wanna-be frenchman?

I like Tacos...
#614121 05/03/03 01:08 PM
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by -=SAI=-Contour:
I would also like to say, In terms of rank, I out-rank you, that I do. Why don't you fill out all your information, Give us some addresses and phone numbers? Your English IS HORRIBLE.

French eh? So do you live in France or Canada then? Ooooooh wait a sec, you live in Canada... thats right, so your just a wanna-be frenchman?

Seriously man. If you don't like the group buy then don't buy it. You don't need to come in every group buy and trash it. If you don't like it....don't buy it...and STFU!

Everyone here is adult enough to assess the risks associated with doing business on the internet. Nobody needs an assclown like yourself telling them anything.

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
#614122 05/03/03 01:16 PM
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
SAI....quit being a little [censored].....i dont know what the hell your problem is, but you just need to shut the [censored] up!

--Chris-- 1999 Silver Frost SVT #1671 of #2760
#614123 05/03/03 01:19 PM
M
M
Judging from the aggressiveness of your comments, it's YOU that I'm concerned about. Are you trying to sabotage this group buy because you have an interest in another group buy? ContourVB says that he's going to get it done for his car first. I, for one, am looking forward to seeing the results.

#614124 05/03/03 01:22 PM
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
he did this in another gb thread as well....he just popped up and started running his little mouth about thing she didnt know about......

--Chris-- 1999 Silver Frost SVT #1671 of #2760
Page 3 of 4 1 2 3 4

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard