Originally posted by 96contourvb:
OK, now I have NEWS, I decided to change compagny cause I saw a new technology comming out, new thing that will freak out lots of buyers, NEw kind of Fibers, Wont move, crack, break during the years, lot more resistant, flexible , out will not belive it when you will buy it!
The bad news is that I will have the desing next week, tuesday, and I will send my car in a month to get the kit mounted on it so I can take pictures for you guys and sell it. The compagny will have my car for 3 weeks before I can sell it to you.
So make it 7 weeks total, I know it is long but it is worth the price, we decided the price to be 1300$ so far, it can change a bit, The good thing is you get better quality for the same price! 1 year garanty, shipping everywhere , proffesional compagny, I just can't beleve it myself, You have to know that Fiber glass kit you can buy at 675$ is very cheap, it will crack with heat and deform by itself, no garanty, and the people selling theese are not professional. I can't Say the name of the compagny I'm dealing with for now, But in a couple of months, everyone will know them around the world.

Please be patient, it's worth it!
I will not ask for money until I have the kit on my car and people will be happy with it.
Please let me know who is interested cause This thing will cost me a LOT of money to start with, and I want everyone to be Happy with ther kit.

I forgot to say that we can sell you the kit painted the color of your choice (any color codes) and the only thing you will have to do after, is put it on you car!!!

I will have the brochure of the technology next week, and put it on the board, you need to see this!

Thanks!
Vince.

Everyone I warn you AHEAD OF TIME... The man Cannot spell, Obviously he's up to something. Garranty?!?!? WTF is that? If your kit breaks, will the judge hold him to fix it? After all what is a Garranty? I've never heard of one, Spell it right, get it in paper, he's feeding you all B.S.

Also, why pay double for something that MAY be good for a year? Supposedly this is better than whats out?!?!? Why has my friend who Lays fiberglass for a living never heard of it? Why would you pay $1,300 for a kit when you can pay $500-$700 for a kit? I've seen a $500 kit last for 11 years now, it's on a '92 Pontiac Firebird, there are NO DEFECTS at all in the kit, the paints still good too. So why waste the cash? Supposedly he's in Canada, where as all the people buying at in the US? Maybe this is because it's harder to sue people in Canada? And harder to track someone in another country?

I warn you once more, do not trust this man.

I like Tacos...