I have receve mails about my english, I know it doesn't look proffesional cause I can't type english without make errors, but I'm french, and I think you will understand.

Also, in the mails I have received, people said that the fiber that they are using is good... I know lots of compagnies makes good kits, good fiber, but I just want to let people know that they have to know what they are buying, see the technology they gonna put on ther car.

My group buy maybe makes competition here, but I'm not trying to steal people from other groups, But only trying to sell couple of kit that I have think about.

I feel bad about the other group buy, sorry, it was not my intention, Please feel free to say what you think on this post, I'm not a competitor who is trying to put others down, I'm a guy who is trying to say to the buyers what they should do before buying, and if they want MY DESIGN, they are welcome to buy it!

Just to let people know, I'm not a little boy who is making kits in a garrage, I'm a Senior Computer Technician who loves cars and desing, and always trying to find the better stuff at the better price.

Thanks for your time, and If you red all this, please feel fre to say your opinion!