I am pissed at people that complain when a company trys to promote a product that is good but might be in budget trouble and facing possible cuts.

I would rather have something mass produced and mass marketed as long as it is good...heck it isn't like the build quality of the contour was any better because it was limited production, it isn't like the resale was any better because it was limited production, it isn't like I got any better factory service because it was limited production!

Look at the S4, M3, S2000, Z4, RX8, 350Z...all of these are mass produced, mass marketed cars but yet I still have a good deal of respect for them and their resale is far better than the contour and I would bet any SVT.

I really get turned off when I hear people [censored] and moan about how SVTs won't be for *enthusiasts* only anymore, really who cares, I could care less if everyone and their brother had the same car as I did as long as it was made well. If you are only interested in SVT because of the *exclusivity* factor then I suggest you save up and buy a ferrari or something truly exclusive.

Last edited by Bozack; 04/24/03 01:33 PM.

2000 Black Contour SVT Western/Central Massachusetts