Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
just for clarifacation, the mirrors are all the same for all the contours, not matter what year or model. i have had a good amount of responses, but no payments from the people who said they wanted in. if you have sent a payment please notify me, after you send it. thanks.

Ben

95 SE ATX Electric red mucho mods 2005 Scion xB Black Sand Pearl tinted windows red leather steering wheel US Army Mechanic
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
How long will these be available?

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
P
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
P
i hope these will stay available....i really like them and want to put them on my SVT as soon as its paid for

'99 CSVT 152k miles '95 YJ www.VFXCustom.com PM me with anything you need done in Vinyl.
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
I have a quick question, this might seem obvious to others, but how do these mount?

Is it with epoxy or what??

Also what is the shipping costs?

Thanks,
Joe

1999 Contour SVT ~ Black w/Tan Current Mods: Fog light rewire, 20% Tint, SVT Banner,Rockford Fosgate RFX-8340, 2-12" Bostwick SPL Subs & Audiobahn 600x2 Future Mods: Knauberizing it, lowering
M
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
M
Originally posted by bmxcontour:
i used velcro and they have been on for almost a year, with no problems...

"Cobb - It's not just for corn anymore!"
S
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
S
Guess I must have skipped that part.

Joe

1999 Contour SVT ~ Black w/Tan Current Mods: Fog light rewire, 20% Tint, SVT Banner,Rockford Fosgate RFX-8340, 2-12" Bostwick SPL Subs & Audiobahn 600x2 Future Mods: Knauberizing it, lowering
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
i can make them whenever, so there is no cut off date. this is not really a GB, just a do as wanted service...if anyone wants to wait until the chicago national meet to get theirs that wants to save a few bucks on shipping i can bring them with me there. but if you want to so it this way, i will still need full payment minus shipping ($88)before i start to make them. i was gonna make a few extra sets to take there anyways. another thing....why haven't i recieved anything in the mail from anyone? i have about 10 people's email address with definite intrest for almost 3 weeks now. there was one guy, no names mentioned, that wanted them by may 2nd for a show in the detroit area....i busted my ass and made a set and i never heard from him.....guess you didn't want them that bad. you know who you are.

Ben

95 SE ATX Electric red mucho mods 2005 Scion xB Black Sand Pearl tinted windows red leather steering wheel US Army Mechanic
B
CEG\'er
OP Offline
CEG\'er
B
ok i tried fitting a set to an SVT the other day and they are slightly different. no biggie, just need to get in touch with someone locally to use a 98+ hood to make the forms. if someone is close to toledo, and can spare about 30 minutes let me know and i will cut you a deal on a set...but i do have a pre-98 set ready to go wrapped, ready to ship....

Ben

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard