Originally posted by nyceboi:
MY SAVIOR! A CANADIAN!

I've been looking for SVT KPH gauges forever but nobody can ever find the part number for me. I was about to make my own but I want them authentic looking like the Canadian SVT's (i've seen some!).

Let me know if you can find me some SVT KPH gauges or make some. Thanks

Originally posted by 69boss302:
Newfie, I can't get the pic to load for whatever reason so my question is: I have been looking and I think quite a few people over the years as well for a VW Jetta version. Blue with the red needles.
You say these pieces are not an overlay(like the importintelligence.com ones), so you will have to pull off the old piece from the clear plastic and then lay the new ones on? Will they come with adhesive on it already? And one more for customizing, since I have an SVT, can they make one with the SVT logo on it much like the stock piece but made so that the SVT will light up?

I know this is for KPH, btu can you inquire about MPH for those of us that prefer MPH instead?

Thanks for doing this, I've been looking for something like this since I had my first SVT and was about ready to go some Hollywood movie car designers to see if they could do it.

Mike

nyceboi, I just emailed him about SVT gauges. Will post a response when I get it. Also inquired for mike about the custom logo. Mike, I'll email you the pic that I have posted, so you can see an example.

1996 MM Zetec, ATX 192000 kms...not dead, but I'm not fixing it White people love Wayne Brady because he makes Bryant Gumbel look like Malcolm X.