Dude, you can't be serious?!!!!

Those 6s's are NUTZ. The race prepped ones. I had an awesome time, I'm even considering the RX-8 as the CSVT's replacement!

The race prepped ones had a bosal exhaust, some intake tinkering (that's all they told me), and had eibach springs. There was body roll, but believe you me, those Falken Azeni Sports helped HUG the track. I thought the steering was far more precise and solid than what we have on the CSVT, and felt comparable to a 330i I drove not too long ago.

I did allright, the Club pro posted a time of 28seconds, and my BEST time was 33seconds. Mind you, I was uncomfortable in this car. I wasn't pushing it as much as I should've. It just seemed to risky. I don't know, not bad for my first AutoX experience, and I beat my buddy who I came with, so I was happy with that.

Other people were posting 29's and 30's, but they were in the "pro" category, I was in the "novice".

You should go, just because it's $39 and you can beat the crap out of their cars. I test drove a ProtegeSpeed, a Miata LS, and though underpowered, I liked the 6 speed gear box on the miata.

The RX'8's on display were awesome, nicely done interiors, great engine, defintley race inspired engine+suspension. . .