does anyone know the actual temp is when the zetec is overheating. my grand prix was 265°, along with my brother's old iroc-z. plus i do know that fuel injected engines run hotter than old carbed engines. so if the actual overheating isn't until 265° or so, then probly none of the zetecs are overheating. the guage may be calibrated to sorta say, "fool" us into thinking the car is overheating when it's really not.... i've had my grand prix overheat (cooling fan motor went out), and it made the interior all humid and fogged up the windows on a warm night while running.....

i know mine runs right up to the red in the city (used to be only when a/c was on), and only drops down to maybe the "A" on the highway. nothing seems to be wrong with it. it does have a misfire, dunno why. has new plugs/wires, maybe my coil is bad??? but no heat related issues....... oh yeah, and new water pump/timing belt 1 month ago, new thermostat (dunno temp, got it at autozone when i returned the "mondeo" haynes manual...) and oil change (mobile oil) yesterday..... still runs the same....

Goin' Round Traffic Circles @ 50Km/h!!! \m/ -- 1998 E0 SVT #2119 of 6535 \m/ -- 2003 Sentra SE-R Spec V