Quote:

you need to the chill the [censored] out.....you keep running your mouth about this group buy and getting ripped off....i dont know what "autometer" gauges you are reffering, but ever gauge i have ever seen has been 50 bucks average cost....plus another 50 for the pod....50*4 is 200.....150 bucks shipped....sounds like a discount.....besides newb, this gb has happened at least once before, maybe even twice before....always been the same price taco boy.......

Um, you do know there's no Gauge Pod included in that $150 right?

So it's $150 for 3 gauges, with no pod. Which means no tangible discount.

And, if you're buying a voltmeter (which most are) which only costs about $25 than you're paying $125 for 2 gauges, which is actually a bit pricy.

If you're buying 3 expensive gauges, then it's a good deal. If you're buying a cheap gauge, and especially 2 cheap gauges, it's a bad deal.

I think that's why the interest wained pretty quick. Most people want at least one gauge that only costs $25 retail, some want 2 gauges that only cost $25 retail. So unless their 3rd gauge is a $150 gauge, they're better off buying the gauges on their own, not in the GB.

2003 Mazda6s 3.0L MTX Webpage
2004 Mazda3s 2.3L ATX