Hellahydro, Hey what's up man, i think i may be lookin in the wrong place on that site, (i've been all over it) but you said that the wheels by RS and the wheels by Katana come in the 4x108 right? Or were you saying get them and send them to the guy to drill them? The only thing i see closest to the 4x108 is a 4x100 and a 4x114.3 am i lookin at the wrong wheels? Or am i a Tard and didn't know that the 4x114.3's fit the 108's? I'd settle for the 18" RS Limited but i couldn't find it in 4x108, does wheelsmax carry it in a 4x108 and not post it or somethin? You saved me such a huge headache man, i've been lookin for months for 5 spoke rims like the Z5000's. 19" tires are sadly too much money I'd love to put 19's on it but, my wallet isn't that healthy at the moment lol. I really want to do an 18" similar to the Z5000 but, if you can tell me how to get the RS Limited in 4x108 that'd be great. I'm gonna get those for sure now I can't even describe how much i love the way the wheels "gradually dip in as it goes to the center of the rim" I seen the Z5000's on a new Celica and a new Civic and almost had an orgasm when i seen them thanks again man!!!

I'M RICK JAMES BITC#!!!!!!!!!!!!