Originally posted by JSmith:
Interesting......

I run AMS OIL in my car. I do the change the oil once a year thing since I only drive about 10k miles per year.

I agree with you on the volitility of AMS OIL. The oil thats in my car now has about 8k on it and the oil is still on the same spot on the dip stick now as it was when I put the oil in.

I'm a strong believer in AMS OIL products. Although I've met alot of criticism about it. I've read their reports about internal testing on their products and read some of the testimonials.

My last viehicle, '95 F-150, I decided to drain the transmission and rear end oil to re-fill with AMS OIL. ATF in the manual transmission and their Series 2000 80W-90 in the rear end. I drove it about 100 miles a day at the time and I immediately noticed an increase in fuel economy after putting AMS OIL in the drivetrain. About an average of 1MPG increase over the factory fill lubricants.

Needless to say, re: Amsoil, we're as close as two peas in a pod.

My advice to you is, keep doing exactly what you're doing. I've been running Amsoil synlubes in the powertrains of my cars long enough to know they are -- without question -- top dog.