For re-grinds I would say that it'd be just for NA purposes and a FI version wouldn't come from just a re-grind. If completely new cams can be made for a fair price, then both NA and FI guys would have a new options of cam profiles.

I have sent off an email to Leo Capaldi in hopes of getting in on his source or even 'used' cams for sale. As with all of the other emails I've sent off, if no replies by next week then I'll hit the phone up.

I have already got DemonSVT willing to put his ideas of cam profiles into play if we get the option of doing so.

After having a 50/50 history with email replies from companies in the past I'm not expecting much from it and am planning on making a bunch of calls next week. But if a company is on top of their game and respond via email......even better. I really want this to work and am willing to put in whatever I can to do this even if it turns out to just be a source rather than a GB.

2005 Ford F150 SuperCab FX4 1964 Chevrolet Impala SS 1998 CSVT: 354HP/328TQ @ 10 psi, now gone