True a widebody does stay wide at the bottom. But not in this case. This guy has no clue what he is doing. I will send you info on how to do this your self. There are no molds involved in making a custom fender. You simply structure all body lines wrap with fleece (sweatshirt material and glass it. Then use filler to straighten and smooth out part. This is coming from the moron KYLE GILBERT who came up with the design of XTR's fenders. And it comes down to, you show a guy alittle about fiberglassing and he thinks he knows it all. personally he's been fumbling through this whole project. Why I have pictures? because this person took advantage of using my parents garage at no cost and using it to make money on the side on others peoples cars which he does not finish. And I have to deal with missing and broken tools. Plus leaving a mess and all his garbage behide. Now thats is saying thanks to my family. Anyone who would like alittle knowledge on building your very own kit contact me. It's not as hard as you think....