Originally posted by NJE96SE:
Add me to the list of people with fitment issues. I think I have the same problem as JohnnySVT. If I attach it to the front manifold the rear is off by about 1" and the 180° segment is resting on the oil pan plug bolt. If I install the back first, the front part is resting tightly against the front of the oil pan.

Honestly, I am not suprised. It seems you are in the minority if your pipe is a direct swap, no probs. So now I am going to have to go to a shop first thing monday morning, spend more money, and see if they can get it too fit. I hope I don't get an exhaust ticket on the way over (no exhaust past to stock manifolds = very loud).

SVTCuervo, will I be reimbursed for having to go to a shop to make this fit?

Guys you will have to talk to Brullen and Alessondro. I've tried to contact Brullen and Alex with no luck for the past couple of weeks, but I've been very busy as well. From the pics of some of ya'll pipes, i see that the U-bend is too square. It looks nothing like the first couple of batches of pipes that went out. I'll have some free time tommorow and try to get ahold of Brullen to see what they will do to fix this problem. I hope this works out well for ya'll and I'm happy to hear that some of you could fit the pipes and how ya'll liked the power gains as I did.

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels