Originally posted by NJE96SE:
Originally posted by SVTCuervo:
Originally posted by NJE96SE:
SVTCuervo, I want to get a test pipe made before I get my y-pipe so I don't have to use the cat at all. Do you know any of the specs, such as length of the cat piece from flange to flange? 2 or 3 bolt flanges? What the pipe diameter is? I called Alessandro to ask, but he wasn't around. If you can help at all I would appreciate it. Thanks

Well you know you can have Brullen make you one and ship it with the pipe. I wouldn't make one without the pipe in place, because you never know the exact measurments. I'll talk to him and see if he'll give me some info, but you best bet is having Brullen make you one. I'll get you a price. Thanks

Cuervo, any info on that test pipe? Thanks for all your work in getting this gb together.

Yes I've just gotten off teh phone with him and if you want the test pipe, you'll need to pay an additional $35. But if you want it shipped with the pipe, you'll need to call him ASAP and get that worked out. He said that it would be fine, but He'll need to know before he ships your pipe later this week. Thanks

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels