Originally posted by GeoPappas:
Originally posted by I-Dom-In-8:
I will still get a Flashing Cel here and there but it wont stay on for some freaking reason.

If you are getting a flashing CEL, it means that you one or more of your cylinders are missing. The code should be stored in the computer. Suggest that you get the code read as soon as possible to determine which cylinder(s) is(are) having the problem.

I already had it scanned and the dealer said they cant find it with the scanner.

As far as how much gas i have in the car it does it when its full/half/ and almost empty.

Chris i think it could be the fuel pump i will ask them to check it out next time i take it in which will be Monday.

Ray Thanks for some of the advice, These are some other things i have done to the car. Changed the fuel filter about 5-6 months ago, Changed my wires(ford 9MM) and plugs(autolights not double platinums) about a year ago. But you are correct about it studdering sometime and sometimes not. It will do it only on certain points. I also want to add another problem i noticed today(just started this morning) When i get on it off the line it will studder when it gets to 4+k it will pull fine but Now the Battery light will go on until it shifts(into 3rd). Once it shifts it wont come back on. I dont know what to do or even think now. I just hope the dealer can fix it. Thank you to those who are helping me out.

Edit= ray i forgot to mention that the problem just came outta no wear. I had filled up my tank(Movil 89) on a friday then went home(1 mile). On saturday i had to go to the airport(5 miles) to pick up my brother when all of sudden it started actting up.

Last edited by I-Dom-In-8; 03/26/03 03:01 PM.

Team Evo Staz: You know why they call it Skunkworks? Everyone: Why? Staz: Because everything that comes out of it stinks!!! Steeda-I hate you stazi