cost is obscene for me. id have a house by now if it werent for insurance.

i was in an accident almost 3 years ago (will be 3 yrs on June 6th). was my fault - pulled out in front of a car, supposedly i had time to make it... but didnt.. i dont remember it much at all. not sure if the car died, or clutch slipped or what. but i was t-boned by an ex cop driving a dodge ram doing about 70.

totalled my car (no collision insurance) and the guy milked it for what it was worth.

had some people who didnt like me write police reports that were bunk just to get at me.

was charged with undue care and attention. - got a lawyer was supposed to have it dropped so a much smaller traffic violation.... got a call one day saying i was supposed to be in court the next day tho my court date was not until 2 more months. my lawyer went for me and gave me the bad news.

apparently someone decided to look over my case and up the anti a bit due to the reports written about me - dangerous driving! and failed to let me know about it... so eventually i go to court on my original date and plead guilty but at a lower charge (to save from going to jail). we took undue care and attention (which originally was to be dropped) with a fine close to $1500 and a suspension of my license for 60 days. no demerits.

first year back my insurance company dropped me. stayed with the same broker who got me in with another company but at a rate of $10200 a year (not able to break it into payments - 1 payment only

next year i said f-u broker [censored] and shopped around. best price i got was $1500 down and $635 a month totalling $9120. thats with full coverage (no glass) and only 500,000 liability...

sorry for the long post... will follow up with an accident pic... its pretty bad so keep children away from the computer and if your a fainter lie down first - jk its not that bad...

2005 Focus ST