Originally posted by auiotour:
Alright, today, I have started painting all the pieces in my car, i am doing them all piece by piece, starting with the back window panels, and the stereo and window panel's last. I painted them a metalic royal blue, special paint mix, very hot looking. I am so impressed. I did a piece just to see how they would turn out, and wow. they were awsome. I also got finish with all the blue LEDs, except the hook up of my sunroof, Just haven't had the time to connect the 2 wires to make them work. but, i am gonna wash my car, finally. and I have yet to do the TX hang fix. it hink its tx, but you guys know what the means. Next is to replace all break hoses and replaced them with chrome wires, and flush system and put in new oil, oil filter, break fluid, and paint calipers. Ohh, I can't wait. Then i will be doing my custome enclosure. You guys still up for having a meet and just install custom enclosures? I am willing to drive a few hrs drive to hang out. i want to do it, in the middle of april. Is that good for everyone?

Where exactly?