Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 27 of 34 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 33 34
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
Well I tried once more installing the pro-flow by twisiting the filter as Damien said, also there is absoutely no obstruction between the filter and pro-flow, I still have the same problems of my car "hicupping", feels like little short bursts of fuel cut.
Anyways I will be sending it back for a full refund.

Eric
by the way everytime I reinstall my stock MAF my car runs great again. I'm just not one to keep dealing with headaches, SVTCUERVO thanks for this group buy, serously, great job.
People need to know the Pro-flow calibrates these not svtcuervo.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Well guys I just put mine and and WOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO. Don't let anyone tell you you can't feel this mod. Not huge difference but there is one. WHen I was backing out of my drive way, I ended up flying out of my drive way with my normal pedal push. Thanks

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
A
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
A
Cool! I had to come into the office today, but my girl called and said it showed up today so as soon as I get home I'm gonna throw it under the hood and go for a spin, I'm stoked!

S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
I realy think when I get my new intake it will even pull a little better.

hey I need to change my signature

M
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
M
I fitted mine this morning, well pleased with it the car does feel a lot more responsive.
Cheers for the group buy SVTCuervo, what's going to be the next one?????

'97 ST24 Mondeo, Panther Black 19" OZ Superleggera's, lowered on Koni/Eibach's, a bit of bling & a Wizard of Nos nitrous kit
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
I'm still waiting for mine.

C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by SVT Barge:
A picture of the crack.. although I'm blaming this on FedEx.

Figures this has to happen after business hours on Friday so I have to wait all weekend.

don't blame fedex unless the sensor was packaged correctly,and it was wrapped in bubble wrap or something of the like...the shipper is the one responsible for ensuring that the contents inside the package were packed properly...90% of the claims that we get(yes i do work for fedex)are because the idiot shipper just threw something in a box and sent it on its way.....

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Originally posted by Mark T:
I fitted mine this morning, well pleased with it the car does feel a lot more responsive.
Cheers for the group buy SVTCuervo, what's going to be the next one?????

I'm doing the Y-Pipe Group Buy from Brullen. Check it out, its in the Group Buy section. Thanks to everyone who participated in the Group Buy.

G
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
G
Ok. What's the trick here. I got the Pro-M meter with the flange and I'm trying to install it on my car using the stock airbox. Unfortunately it appears that the Pro-M is longer than the stock MAF and I can't get the thing to fit.

How do I install the meter? Are there any tips or tricks to use the meter with the stock airbox? I even had to trim down a plastic tab of the plastic piece that hold the MAF screen in order to get the Pro-M to fit flush against it.
Has anyone else gone through this? Is it possible that they sent the wrong meter?

George Hodge New: Volvo S60R Old:2000 SVT Silver Frost 1188/2150 DMD, 75mm Pro-M, HPP rear strut tower bar Aussie 24mm sway bar (with boxed in subframe) BAT European Handling Kit, Brullen Y-pipe Performance Ford spherical bearing end links
C
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
C
Originally posted by ghodge:
Ok. What's the trick here. I got the Pro-M meter with the flange and I'm trying to install it on my car using the stock airbox. Unfortunately it appears that the Pro-M is longer than the stock MAF and I can't get the thing to fit.

How do I install the meter? Are there any tips or tricks to use the meter with the stock airbox? I even had to trim down a plastic tab of the plastic piece that hold the MAF screen in order to get the Pro-M to fit flush against it.
Has anyone else gone through this? Is it possible that they sent the wrong meter?

why would you possibly want to use the stock airbox????it makes no sense to free up the airflow with the new meter only to have the restrictive airbox attached to it...get yourself a k&n cone,and make yourself a heatshield...and by all means ditch that airbox...

new,new ride! '99 svt black/mnb '95 mustang gt sold! '98 svt #800 sold!
Page 27 of 34 1 2 25 26 27 28 29 33 34

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard