Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 23 of 34 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 33 34
F
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
F
LOL...I've taken my engine apart before.. I did all the checks rechecks etc. I have a cold air system which requires me to diconnect and remove the battery to get to my filter. Everything was A1 ok on install, turned on the car and let it idle for 5 minutes. Everything seemed great even at take off then when at part throttle or off throttle my car would jerk. My girlfriend said what the hell is that? Anyways I emailed damien and I'll send it back Monday.

I installed my old MAF and my engine runs great again.

Eric

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Does this guy ever get back to people? I sent this guy two e-mails and no response! I am mighty pissed off.

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Hey guys you have to understand that he has already taken like over 40 orders for these so be patient.Thanks for everyone who participated in this GB.

P.S. If anyone still wants in the GB ends tommorow. Thanks

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Ok but I don't want to miss out on the GB. I sent the e-mail a week ago and I don't want him to get back to me in two days and say sorry you missed the GB because he didn't get back to me.

1999 Contour SE Duratec ATX My feet and the Stra�Ÿenbahn http://www.tempo-topaz-performance.com/topazsho/ the coolest Topaz ever! To bad it's not mine
G
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
G
5 days gone by, still no reply

Gary

W
Hard-core CEG\'er
Hard-core CEG\'er
W
Forget it, I am not going to give this guy my money when he can't handle 40 people ordering the same part. Being busy is no excuse for poor customer service.

S
Hard-core CEG'er
OP Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
S
Hey I haven't talked to him in a couple days so I don't know. But when I do I'll be sure to tell him about this. he will take your orders if your emails are there. I'm sorry for everbodies trouble. Thanks

RamMotorsports Lowest prices on SPEC Clutches and Flywheels
O
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
O
Originally posted by IL Sean:
Forget it, I am not going to give this guy my money when he can't handle 40 people ordering the same part. Being busy is no excuse for poor customer service.

I thought each one had to be hand calibrated specific to each MAF computer, injectors, intake type..etc. Soooooooooo.... just chill.

MY NEW HOBBY...RUINING CHRIS CROFTS LIFE...
H
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
H
If you are having problems, call him. He is a really nice guy and has said good things about those he has talked to on the phone, even the couple of people who were charged wrong. He says he has several email that he needs to respond to. He didn't work this weekend. So he has to catchup with email responses. He doesn't need our money if we are impatient and unruly about it.

He is doing us a favor and he is busy, but will talk to you on the phone. He wants to get all the orders right. We aren't dealing with some "Homey" but a professional businessman that might get behind while fulfilling over 40 orders. He is doing us right, so a little time is well worth it. Its not like a kidney transplant, its a car part, so lets just wait or CALL Damien and he will work with you.

Damien Fron
Pro-M Racing
Technical Sales Rep.
248-399-9223 x310

I was one of the first that emailed him and called my CC number in. Mine is still on the bench waiting for a flow calibration. I am NOT complaining, I am waiting patiently and I am happy that I am saving $80. I can't get to installing it until later in the week anyways. Once again its a car part that nobody needs, but over 40 people wants.

my $.03

Sold 1998 Contour LX 13.868 sec 1/4 mile time. Two years of rental cars, seriously. Holding out for 07 Cobra Mustang.
Veteran CEG\'er
Veteran CEG\'er
I'm PRETTY SURE I agree with Hoosier.

Page 23 of 34 1 2 21 22 23 24 25 33 34

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard