Ok, we have enought to order.
For canadian shipments it's a $15 surcharge, and Micah, for Hawaii it's $20 more.

I ship everything with Fed Ex Ground (with insurance).

You can pay me with PayPal using my email address: anastazi.sarigiannis@aam.com and it will be $142 (plus shipping surcharges, if applicable).

Otherwise you can send me a money order for $136 (plus shipping surcharges, if applicable) to:

Anastazi Sarigiannis
246 W Lafayette St
Romeo MI

These will work with any suspension setup, either stock or with GC, lowering springs, etc.

These require you to remove the struts from the car in order to replace the stock spring hat. GC owners can do it with the strut in the car by dropping the spring to the lowest setting to allow you to compress the strut enough in the car to remove the strut spring hat, in situ, and replace it with the camber kit.

Here is the list of people who are in the GB, that I have complied:

Myself
Buckshot
Trapps (from suspension forum)
timeless420
Quicksilver
PXRacing
BSVT
MarkusSVT
dion
SVTweeter
sordz
JEDsContour
wavrdr
mcgainer

If you don't want to stay in the GB, PM me and let me know. Otherwise, please send me you payments with returns addresses attached, ASAP.
Thank you.

2000 SVT Turbo 295hp/269ftlb@12psi #1 for Bendix Brakes Kits! Knuckles rebuilt w/new bearings $55 AUSSIE ENDLINKS $70 Gutted pre-cats $80/set A lack of planning on your part does not constitute an emergency on mine!