Originally posted by TheGreatOne:
Apff...stop it please. You make me laugh. You jump all on my nuts about being in a hurry...telling me you don't care (as if you are anybody to begin with) and I should expect delays. Then when there is a delay and you start speculating about what's going on and showing an attitude about it...you can't practice what you preach. And I'm blabbering? Aside from backing everything up with your slow payment...you don't live up to anything you say. In fact, I'm not so sure you think before you type. And then you threaten me. ::Note to self...be afraid :: You need to read over your posts before you hit the button or keep your mouth quiet. I think it's safe to say I am not the only one who feels this way.

Whatever though...I don't want to hijack this thread into a flame war. However if you wish to entertain me with another hypocritical reply or threat...please feel free to PM me.

I apologise for feeding into this crap and hope I didn't piss anyone off (except PXRacing). Thank you Bill and 96blackse for setting up this GB. I'm sure I will be more than satisfied with the clutch.

Originally posted by PXRacing:
Originally posted by TheGreatOne:
s'matter dude? You should have expected these type of delays in a group buy!

Last one to pay...first one to complain. ...peh :/

Originally posted by PXRacing:
Maybe he ran for the Border

I sent him my money last week and I emailed to make sure he got it but he never responded to me yet.....

If you're ever in the Hawai'i area sometime, let me know cause I'd love to shut that BLABBERING mouth of yours...

Yeah you're right, I am NOBODY!!! Remember those exact words if I ever meet you someday

Bill as for your remark to me, simply put, Thanks for the Gesture If you've been offended by me, well Sorry If I was pestering about the fact that this is a GB, you did offer specific numbers and my only gripe *EVER* was simply why it was that you had to rush this GB knowing how close we were to 10 (something that was offered and seemed like you had no intentions of trying to meet that), if you couldn't take that like a business man because A) You put your own self into a bind or B) Was pressured by 2 idiots, Speed Demon and the Far From Great One though everyone else was willing to patiently wait a bit longer, than I have nothing more to really say to you.....wait I do

.......I'm sure you're aware that I emailed you on Wednesday, Thursday of the week it ended and still to this day I have not received a response, GO Figure

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com