Print Thread
Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15
#570102 03/25/03 01:06 AM
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
i am fine with the $360 price, i'm not looking to nitpick over $20. I need to have this clutch by the end of the week.

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
#570103 03/25/03 02:15 AM
P
P
PXracing... Have you sent your money? You are the only one I am still waiting on payment from. If I had your payment and could place this order tomorrow I might be able to swing something with a couple guys looking for Mustang clutches but like some on here want to have it ordered ASAP. Is there anyway you could paypal your instead of mailing?.. Contact me via email and let me know..

#570104 03/25/03 04:06 AM
Y
New CEG\'er
New CEG\'er
Y
Add me to the list if possible. I want the Stage 3 clutch. I e-mailed Bill? at the wmperk88@yahoo.com address.

-Bill

#570105 03/25/03 04:30 AM
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by TheGreatOne:
i am fine with the $360 price, i'm not looking to nitpick over $20. I need to have this clutch by the end of the week.

Really don't care bro, you should have expected any type of delay entering a GB. If $20 to you is nothing that's great but maybe you're not spending upwards of $6k on your project and also need to take care of a family
Like I said every bit saved everywhere adds up quickly

We just found someone else in less than 2hours since my last post so obviously patience will payoff for most of us.

As far as payment, Bill I said I would mail it, I don't want to pay the additional fee's incurred by PayPal. I already mailed it out so that's that already...

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com
#570106 03/25/03 04:40 AM
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
By the way BILL, SOME need it ASAP!!! You got 5 people that posted here there not in a hurry or are willing to wait it out a bit longer and wouldn't mind the extra $20 savings. I don't get it

Why are you trying to cater to that 1, maybe 2 people who claim they need it NOW!!! If you feel you've got the 10 with me than we've reached that number, great. I emailed you the approx. time it will take for payment to reach you and hopefully it'll get there in time. But I just don't like the fact that you're telling me I need to pay via paypal for 1 persons sake

Don't mean to PRESS you like this but I think the masses have spoken already....

PERFORMANCE PARTS for the TOUR click here:PXRACING Homepage email:pxracing@aol.com
#570107 03/25/03 02:36 PM
D
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
D
Originally posted by PXRacing:
By the way BILL, SOME need it ASAP!!! You got 5 people that posted here there not in a hurry or are willing to wait it out a bit longer and wouldn't mind the extra $20 savings. I don't get it

Why are you trying to cater to that 1, maybe 2 people who claim they need it NOW!!! If you feel you've got the 10 with me than we've reached that number, great. I emailed you the approx. time it will take for payment to reach you and hopefully it'll get there in time. But I just don't like the fact that you're telling me I need to pay via paypal for 1 persons sake

Don't mean to PRESS you like this but I think the masses have spoken already....

pxracing, you need to settle down you don't run this group buy so just cool it. It seems the whole time you have been ranting about people paying when you haven't even payed yourself.

98CSVT specII yada yada yada 95 Mustang GT M&M road&track box HP stage one 60-mm
#570108 03/25/03 02:43 PM
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Originally posted by Dustyn:
pxracing, you need to settle down you don't run this group buy so just cool it. It seems the whole time you have been ranting about people paying when you haven't even payed yourself.

Can I get an AMEN!

1999 Silver Frost SVT #609 of 2760 Quaife, lightened SVT Flywheel, SPEC stage II clutch, removed resonator, k&n drop in - various other goodies too.
#570109 03/25/03 03:57 PM
S
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
S
i just got my fidanza, so I can sit on this until everyone meets their payments. . .

#570110 03/26/03 03:43 AM
P
CEG\'er
CEG\'er
P
Originally posted by Dustyn:

Who said anything about running this GB???

This is the most rush, rush GB I've come across, Why??, because one or two people need it ASAP....If you folks wanted it ASAP you folks should have bought it outright. The point I'm making is this is a GroupBuy not a Individual Buy. Most all CEG'ers entering a GB expect or don't mind some sort of delay, not that I'm saying this needs to go on for months, but if we're that close to having 10 people, the GB should continue on for a bit longer to see if that can be met (as Bill emailed me and said that 2 already dropped out of this GB because of time constraints). Remember, the main purpose behind a GB is for maximum savings!!!

#570111 03/26/03 04:24 PM
T
TGO Offline
Hard-core CEG'er
Hard-core CEG'er
T
Maybe if I had a family to take care of...I wouldn't be spending 6k on a car?

Anyway...my rush isn't just for the sake of having the clutch in my hands. I've got a deadline I HAVE to meet. If my warranty expires on me, it'll cost me ALOT more than $20 saved here. What is $20 anyway? You can't even buy a family McDonalds for $20! I wasn't even in on this for savings...but rather to get a good clutch and let other people get savings at the same time. I thought we were going to go with the 5 unit pricing. I will...and subsequently have thrown away $20 to ensure not having to cough up an extra $1000 in labor. FWIW, there are no charges associated with paying with paypal. IIRC, it's free to send money. Atleast it is for me...(I have a really old account). Regardless what anyone should have expected from this group buy...it seems EVERYONE is waiting on YOU

Originally posted by PXRacing:

Really don't care bro, you should have expected any type of delay entering a GB. If $20 to you is nothing that's great but maybe you're not spending upwards of $6k on your project and also need to take care of a family
Like I said every bit saved everywhere adds up quickly

We just found someone else in less than 2hours since my last post so obviously patience will payoff for most of us.

As far as payment, Bill I said I would mail it, I don't want to pay the additional fee's incurred by PayPal. I already mailed it out so that's that already...

Page 10 of 15 1 2 8 9 10 11 12 14 15

Moderated by  1314_dup1 

Link Copied to Clipboard